Hillmann’s Due Diligence & Remediation Management services help mitigate potential environmental risk and liability. Our dedicated team is committed to protecting our client’s investment when it comes to commercial real estate transactions. We offer nationwide due diligence services to assist our clients in making well-informed real estate decisions.
Due Diligence & Remediation Management Services
- Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Seismic Risk Assessment (PML)
- Groundwater Testing
- Soil Testing & Delineation
- Remediation Design & Management
- Underground/Above Ground Storage Tank Decommissioning & Compliance (UST/AST)
Hillmann has been a well-recognized leader in the Environmental Health & Safety, Due Diligence & Remediation Management, and Construction Services industries since 1985. With offices spanning across the United States from coast to coast, Hillmann is strategically positioned to provide services in any market nationwide.
Your Property. Our Priority.
New ASTM Standard for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
April 14, 2022
Clean Air in Buildings Challenge
March 23, 2022
The Benefits of an Energy Audit
October 19, 2021
Potable Water Concerns During Hurricane Season
August 16, 2021