Industrial HygienistEnvironmental Health & Safety • Portland, OR • Posted December 6, 2023
Industrial HygienistEnvironmental Health & Safety • Orange County, CA • Posted November 20, 2023
Assistant Project ManagerConstruction Risk Management • Washington DC/Baltimore Area • Posted November 9, 2023
Senior Project Manager – Environmental Site AssessmentsDue Diligence & Remediation Management • Union, NJ • Posted November 7, 2023
Benefits Designed with You in Mind
We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits designed to support your emotional, physical, and financial well-being. If you’re looking for benefits that adapt to your changing needs, look no further.Learn More
A Culture of Caring
Our people are the heart of our company. Together, we make a positive impact on our communities through volunteerism, and by sharing time, talent, and resources.
Discover Our Core Values
We rely on our values to grow, make key decisions, and care for our team, their families, and our communities.Learn More
Meet Our Dynamic Team
Employees are respected and supported to be their best while achieving personal and professional goals.Learn More
Explore Our Communities
We're passionate about creating positive change and making a better future for all the communities we touch.Learn More
Ready. Set. Send Us Your Resume!
- 4 Year Degree (relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Well-spoken with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional and proactive manner
- Computer skills including Microsoft 365 & Teams
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information. Hillmann Consulting, LLC encourages everyone to apply.