Senior Project Manager – Environmental Site Assessments
Due Diligence & Remediation Management
Union, NJ • Posted June 29, 2023
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience in the field of Environmental Due Diligence to join our Due Diligence & Remediation Management division in the NY/NJ area.
At Hillmann Consulting, LLC, we provide our staff with the opportunity to drive their own career path. If you are a highly motivated individual with exceptional organization skills who adapts well to change, we can offer you the challenge and compensation you deserve! Visit the Life tab on our LinkedIn profile to learn more about life at Hillmann.
The responsibilities and duties of Senior Project Managers include accomplishing project objectives by preparing due diligence reports, directing field work, evaluating project activities quality assurance and client service relations.
The ideal candidate will have 8-12 years of experience in due diligence related work including:
- Preparing Phase I Environmental Site Assessments including as ASTM Environmental Professional for Phase I ESAs.
- Preparing New Jersey Preliminary Assessment Reports
- Third Party Reviews of reports including Phase I, Phase II Investigation Reports and Remediation Reports
- Preparing HUD Part 50/58 Environmental Assessments
- Preparing New York State Environmental Quality Review (SEQR) and New York City Environmental Quality Review (CEQR) Assessments
- Radon sampling certification (National: NRSB/NRPP and State: NJ/PA)
Business Unit Responsibilities
Each Senior Project Manager has the following duties required:
- Manages the day-to-day operational, functional and customer service aspects of multiple assigned projects.
- Performs direct field work including site inspections, project meetings and related activities. Prepares and maintains all project documentation including but not limited to field notes, site photos, site plans, and project correspondence.
- Prepares deliverables for client distribution
- Reviews deliverables prepared by due diligence project team members prior to client distribution
- Manages day-to-day client and subcontractor (if relevant) interaction on projects under their direction.
- Prepares proposals, scopes of work and cost estimates for projects under their direction.
- Responsible for ensuring that relevant technical methodology and written formats are consistently applied in client engagements.
- Prepares Deltek invoices and ensures invoice delivery.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, on aging A/R.
- Mentors technical operations staff and through formal and informal channels.
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is committed to the professional development and well-being of our employees. The following benefits are offered to employees:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-401(k) plan
- Tuition assistance
- Hybrid office work option
- VTO – An extra paid day off to volunteer for the cause of your choice and great opportunities to participate in many of Hillmann’s charitable endeavors.
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information.
Learn More About Hillmann:
- Our Values | Strong Values Build Stronger Communities
- Our Team | Get to Know Our Talented Team
- Our Communities | Making An Impact
- Follow Hillmann in LinkedIn
Ready. Set. Send Us Your Resume!
- 4 Year Degree (relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Well-spoken with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional and proactive manner
- Computer skills including Microsoft 365 & Teams
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information. Hillmann Consulting, LLC encourages everyone to apply.