Senior Project Manager – Environmental
Environmental Health & Safety
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX • Posted December 27, 2022
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience in the field of Environmental Consulting/Industrial Hygiene to join our Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) division in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area.
At Hillmann Consulting, LLC, we provide our staff with the opportunity to drive their own career path. If you are a highly motivated individual with exceptional organization skills who adapts well to change, we can offer you the challenge and compensation that you deserve! Visit the Life tab on our LinkedIn profile to learn more about life at Hillmann.
The responsibilities and duties of Senior Project Managers are split into two categories, Corporate Responsibilities and Business Unit Responsibilities.
- Coordinates with Finance to ensure the timely delivery of timesheets, subcontractor invoices and other pertinent data.
- Coordinates with Human Resources for personnel matters related to onboarding, reviews, separations/terminations, and other items as needed.
- Maintains applicable certifications and licenses required to complete tasks for designated job description.
Business Unit Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day operations and customer service aspects of multiple assigned projects.
- Performs field work including site investigation and related sampling.
- Prepares and maintains all project documentation. This includes field notes, site photos, site plans, chain of custody forms, reports, drawings, regulatory forms and filings, scopes of work, operations and maintenance programs, contractor bid materials, change order forms, and project correspondence.
- Ensures technical efficacy and the timely completion of tasks and submission of deliverables.
- Manages the day-to-day client, contractor, and vendor interaction on projects under their direction.
- Resolves and/or escalates project and client issues in a timely fashion.
- Determines applicability of regulations and regulatory jurisdictions over projects with respect to their expertise.
- Prepares cost proposals.
- Supervises and schedules assigned projects.
- Prepares invoices and follows up with clients on aging accounts.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-401(k) plan
- Tuition assistance
- Hybrid office work option
- VTO – An extra paid day off to volunteer for the cause of your choice and great opportunities to participate in many of Hillmann’s charitable endeavors.
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information.
Hillmann Consulting, LLC encourages everyone to apply. If you’re ready to become our next Environmental Senior Project Manager, then email your resume to email@example.com today!
Ready. Set. Send Us Your Resume!
- 4 Year Degree (relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Well-spoken with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional and proactive manner
- Computer skills including Microsoft 365 & Teams
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information. Hillmann Consulting, LLC encourages everyone to apply.